Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Blehh

No more coffee for me!!

Yesterday I was in ruins. I had a lot of coffee. 4 big ones in about 3 & a half hours.
I was halfway through my fourth when I started to sweat, like a hot & cold flush. My heart was pounding out of my chest. It was pounding all over the place. Started feeling woozy, short of breath, gonna spew...
It settled down some, but my heart was still beating so fast & I couldn't calm it down. I kept getting like flashes of adrenaline, you know, like when you think of something that makes you nervous & you get the big butterflies... well I kept getting that for no reason. Even when I got home from work & went to bed, my heart was beating all out of whack it felt. I was going to go to the docs today, but that just freaks me out haha.

Fuck that, I don't want to feel that ever again.


So hopefully it's just the coffee, nothing else...


No comments:

Post a Comment