Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Eww

So I've been getting sicker & sicker & I suppose it's pretty handy that I work with doctors & they know I'm not faking just to get out of work... Last Tuesday I was checked out & given antibiotics which did absolutely nothing except bring my voice back which it was probably going to come back on it's own anyway. Was told to rest for the rest of the week in which I literally slept from night through til 3pm the following day, everyday. Was sicker by Monday & saw the doc again who sent me for blood tests. Got my results today as they thought it'd be Glandular Fever & the test showed that I had in fact had Glandular Fever sometime in the past, but right now it doesn't look like my body isn't fighting it & my white blood cell count isn't up which means whatever it is, is viral so no antibiotics will work. All I can do is ride it out which is pretty damn frustrating.

Arrghhh I just wanna feel all better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment