Monday, February 20, 2012

Bargainia



What a weekend of bargain hunting!
Friday I went shopping for nothing I needed but just to buy & at little 'ol Target of all places I scored a bag, a belt & 2 tee's for under $20, all on some extreme sale that I had no idea of & in total I saved $61 !!

Then on Sunday Ben & I decided to go to the dump. Yesss!
We scoped it out & I came across a camera bag, still with tags on. I opened it up & BOOM a Polaroid with flash in absolutely immaculate condish! I must admit I got super excited but contained it damn well to the point I even had a lump in my throat trying to swallow the excitement - I didn't even let on to Ben just how excited I was... So I found the boss & asked how much. He said make an offer & make it reasonable. I said $10 haha. He asked a bit about it & I told him some story to talk it down so he said $15. I said, yes. Deal.


Ben & I were pretty amazing happy with the find & the spectacular price that Ben couldn't contain himself & the second we turned around & walked out from making the deal Ben turned around to me with a filthy smirk on his face, extremely impressed with work.

When we thought there was nothing else we could possibly find that could ever top the AWESOME Polaroid, we were about to hop in the car when we spotted the workers carting over a big coffee table. They placed it down & Ben ran over to check it out. What it actually was, was a coffee table/chess table WITH built in compartments to stash your playing pieces, or cigars, or treasure! Ben said, how much? The girl said $10. Ben pointed & said DooooNE! In the most stern & deal-doing voice possible.


So we threw that in the car, which I might add, fit like a glove & off we went with out amazing finds.


No comments:

Post a Comment