Friday, June 10, 2011

Oh Crack!

In my 'To Do List' I have crossed off "Get my windscreen fixed", it wasn't actually meant to be crossed off until today but I couldn't get rid of the strike-out font... SO today Windscreens O'Brien came around to fix it & the guy said, "Oh you know, there's a very slight chance the chip could run into a crack after we apply this serum, but ahh mate VERY slight chance, it'll be right."
WELL just my luck it is now a great crack & they have to replace my windscreen. The guy was so disappointed he had tears welling, not even kidding, he felt terrible, I laughed but on the inside I was actually a little pissed. Luckily my insurance covers everything because he said for my windscreen it'd cost over $500 to replace it which I'd be totally pissed in paying because it would have been their fault... If it was mine I'd be cool paying it haha

No comments:

Post a Comment