Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Man...


One of best friends, Josh aka Rallings, rang me tonight from Melbourne. We haven't seen in other in some time & I'm super slack at returning his calls. So as he missed me this morning, he took it upon himself to call me back tonight so we'd actually get to talk.
We had a great old chat about anything & everything & he read me a book by his step sister in law (I think that would be the correct title, these things confuse me) called 'THE MAN, THE WELL. (AND HOW HE FELL)'... I thoroughly enjoyed it. I especially enjoyed it because Rallings was reading it pretty shitty & kept stuffing up words & wasn't pronouncing easy words correctly, it was a right laugh & he pardoned himself with this sentence...

"Sorry, I've been drinking wine."

That's all this entry is about. Had to hear it for it to be any funny I suppose. But it was great, in all his seriousness with really trying hard to read to me, pardoned himself with that piece of brilliance.


No comments:

Post a Comment