Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Living In My Head

So this fb strike isn't working out as well I as wanted it to.
I'm trying very hard not to observe everyones updates & I am therefore (mostly) only responding to my notifications.
Time just goes by so fast whilst I'm sitting in front of this screen. Before I know it I'll be 37 & I won't remember a thing in between.

This week the fog has been heaps thick. I leave at about 06:15 & I can barely see 30cm beyond the bonnet. I have had Innerspeaker on repeat for the past 3 weeks now & I think this week has been the best time to listen to it, & I think I have probably enjoyed it the most. I start the day finding my way through this heavy mist, taking things pretty slow, park at work, take a deep breath, get out of the car & slay the dragon.

I reeeally like these IMPALA clips whilst they were in New York. But especially like this one. I wish they would have played Alter Ego when I last saw them, that song is growing on me & each day it feels as though it's more & more relevant.
Just observe the smile on Kevin's face, the part in Jay's mop & the groove in Paisley's bean poles. Dom is there... somewhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment