Friday, June 25, 2010

Cosmic Dreamer

Below is a small conversation I had with a friend named Jack.

We were talking about life...

Jack: I'm a big fan of going to places with a mate & hanging with the bar fly's, the old blokes who've really done nothing with themselves & live for beer & smokes. I'd like to know how they get there...

Me: I fear that one day, THAT WILL BE ME!! & somedays, I don't even care if in 20 years that's how I spend my time - smoking 2 packs a day & having arm hair so long that it wipes across the bar counter as I whisk that glass of beer & drink some more.

This is only entry-worthy because I have such a clear vision of what I will look like, sitting behind that bar...

Please note: This is what I imagine I would dream of whist sitting behind the bar.

1 comment:

  1. no no, that's not my dream, gosh - this is just one of many things that i would imagine would float around my mind whilst passing the time behind a bar.

    ReplyDelete