Friday, May 21, 2010

Obscured By Clouds

I got my magazine batch today, which consisted of Spook & iD. Spook is sweet because is has an interview with Jack Lawrence [LJ] & Alison Mosshart, with a nice photo of Mr White on the back cover - quite frankly I think he should have been on the front, but nevermind.

Today I got a Stylophone. Wooooooo!! I can play The White Stripes - In The Cold, Cold Night, MGMT - Kids, The Killers - Somebody Told Me, Michael Jackson - Beat It, oh & Hedwigs Theme. It's awesome.


This is my new [but old] guitar...


& this is my new set of wheels...

2 comments:

  1. You are so awesome Rhiaan :( I wish I wasn't too lazy to nurture my randomness.

    I also wish I was skilled enough to ride a skateboard, but as it is I have enough trouble walking safely.

    You should record some of your Stylophone craziness - I've never seen/heard of phone before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaha my stylophone abilities are up to shit. i can play, but definitely not well - i will record something though lol

    & the skateboard, this thing is crazy. i took it down to the strand & took Hugo - so he was doing the walking & i held his leash & was dragged along :)

    ReplyDelete