Sunday, May 23, 2010

Get A Life

The Innerspeaker vinyl has been delayed so I received a code to download the album for the time being - it's fantastic!!
I especially like 'I Don't Really Mind' because when I saw them last week, both Tame Impala & The Silents got on stage & they were all dancing & were really into it & it just kept going & going. I prefer the live version much more because of that vision it conjures.

Today I got this book about Kurt Cobain called Cobain Unseen. I'm not the hugest fan, but for some reason I'm fascinated with his story - he was so disturbed & so talented & majority of his life has been captured in his writings. This book though is amazing! It has little pull out bits, photos, journal pages, drawings, & a CD of his rants.

I have the flu, or it seems more-so, a severe case of hayfever. It's crappy because it always seems to happen when I have days off, not when I'm at work.
I also have whiplash from jumping out of a tree that was a lot higher than I thought... so with this, I haven't been able to go for a good ride on my skateboard.

I need to get a new belt for the turn table, which I plan on doing tomorrow. Then for the rest of the day, just sitting & listening to all my new records - I think that sounds like a great idea.

Going to have a pot of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment