Friday, April 16, 2010

Toast To Lenny

I played Nintendo 64 today!! AHHHHHhhhhh!!
It was soooo good! Played a bit of Golden Eye & some Mario Party. Gosh, it was so much fun.
I think tomorrow it would be fitting to play the old playstation with some Vice City. Ooooh yeahh!

Today I also had a listen to Tame Impala Runway, Houses, City, Clouds - it was mesmerizing.

I'm going to get my hands on this bad boy - it's called the "animal stack".

I also found that I had Kurt Cobain's Journals. He wrote every single thought about every single thing. I once watched a doco about how the way his body was found & the way in which he died was apparently meant to have been impossible as he wouldn't have been able to pull the trigger, so I always kinda figured well maybe Courtney just did it after an all night bender - but after reading these journal entries of his, he was pretty mad.

I was driving home this afternoon & I was pretty dazed. I had the music reasonably loud & my head wasn't quite with me. Learning To Fly was playing & I was really into it while I was stopped at lights, singing "Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky, tongue-tied & twisted just an earthbound misfit, I"... Beeeeeeeepp!! DAMN! Missed a whole cycle of lights. Just as I looked up they were turning red again. Haaahaa suckers...

I've been taking Hugo for runs & I got a new pair of trainers. They look old & ratty & came from the UK.


& last but not least, I ordered my copy of Tame Impala's Innerspeaker on vinyl.


1 comment:

  1. That shirt reminds me of this cartoon from the 90s with the starting that had all these animals balancing on each others backs and shit. I think it was a creation myth but I can't find anything on it, though Mitch says he remembers it. I will get back to you on that one.

    Oh, apparently I left this open and found it in the meantime.

    Discworld - Wyrd Sisters

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNX1sfMIfS0

    ReplyDelete