Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rude Awakening At 7:03

The phone started ringing at 7:03 this morning. Startled, I jumped out of bed to answer it, hearing an unfamiliar voice, not awake enough to comprehend that it was actually my Aunty. So I hung up on her.
Not 2 minutes later she rang again. I couldn't believe that this person would be rude enough to keep ringing. I had already told her I didn't recognise the voice. But she persisted.
About minute after it rang again. This time mum answered & found it was my Aunty ringing to see if we got smashed by the cyclone because they apparently got hammered. No, we weren't affected.

God I had nightmare last night. I haven't had a nightmare in a long long time.
I was being chased by 2 people who were trying to capture me for some reason. They had a lot of cats that followed them and they kept scratching me really deep. I was bleeding a fair bit, then this huge cat scratched my left hand & got my thumb pretty bad. Then I felt this gush & blood was pouring out of my thumb, then because I was running away in my dream my heart was beating fast, so with every heart beat the blood poured out more & more. So I ran around for a while with my arm up in the air. I kept my arm up a little too long & my thumb started dying because it wasn't getting a blood supply.
When I woke up, my arm was so far above me & was so far asleep I couldn't move it without the aid of my right hand. It was a bit of a task, but I eventually got my arm to hang over the bed so it would wake up.
It was intense.

I'm going to have some breakfast boyyyzz.

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, waking up with a dead arm is one of the most disgusting feelings in the world to me. It gives me the total creeps, because it's never just pins and needles - it's completely dead and jellied and you have to use your other arm to flop it around all over the place *shudder*

    ReplyDelete