Saturday, March 20, 2010

Repeat After Me: I Am Free

This blog will just be a scramble of things I like, things I find, things I like to find, & finding things that I like.

Today I got home after a 24 hour pursuit to see Angus & Julia Stone. Their support band, Boy & Bear were fantastic! They're very much the Australian version of Fleet Foxes. Have a listen - www.myspace.com/boyandbearmusic.
Angus & Julia Stone were amazing! Angus is so ridiculously good looking with that beard. I think the messier the boy looks, the better. Don't get me wrong, I'm not turned on by the homeless men that don't shave, but definitely a nice boy with luscious locks.
If you don't have a beard though, why not get one made - www.imadeyouabeard.com.

The whole concert was such a turn on though. I was in this dream-like trance. Noone else was around me except the music.

I wrote my granny a letter the other week. She's just gotten into emailing heaps, so I thought it'd be nice for her to receive an actual letter rather than an email.
This was no ordinary letter though, this was the world's smallest letter. The letter comes sealed with a tiny wax seal, then it's put in a larger envelope with a larger wax seal & a magnifying glass. Have a look - www.leafcutterdesigns.com.

The White Stripes are one of my favourite bands of all time. They just released a new DVD called Under Great White Northern Lights. It's definitely in my top 5 music DVD's, alongside Pink Floyd: Live At Pompeii, & Led Zeppelin The Song Remains The Same.
The White Stripes previous DVD Under Blackpool Lights was great, but this one has a totally different take. It has little interviews just with Jack & Meg rather than it being all music. It's heaps more intimate because of that. Watch it!

I have quite a list of DVD's to watch. I've got Cream Disraeli Gears, Radiohead Meeting People Is Easy, Taking Woodstock, & the entire Seinfeld series.
Speaking of which, I'm going to watch Seinfeld right now.

Ta. x

No comments:

Post a Comment