Monday, May 14, 2012

moosus hoosus

Everything is soo busy & getting busier & busier by the week. The nights are flying, when I wake up in the morning it feels as though I've only just fallen asleep & awake still tired with my whole body super tense. I go a billion miles an hour at work from start to finish, it's hard to keep up. I'm absolutely fanin' for the weekend from Monday morning, then the weekend absolutely flies, it makes me sick!

Within a matter of 2 days last week, I received my phone bill, driver's license renewal, rego & car service bill. Outrageous. t makes me sick!

Went to town, heaps hungry, got movie tickets, couldn't get a table at Cactus, drank $15 Absinthe shots, sat down for movie, fell asleep for first hour, woke up, made me sick! Staggered down the stairs & could not find the exit, burst out of the fire exit & sicked everywhere in an ally. Shameful, makes me sick!

I'm growing some food. Starting with the basics - basil, parsley & shallots. While planting them, Hugo sticks his head in the potting mix bag & starts eating it. Finished planting, go inside, come out following morning to water them, Hugo has eaten most of the seeds. Somehow there are still some shallot seeds & they're coming along nicely.
Hugo then got an eye infection from the potting mix. I'm bathing it with warm salty water, might have to take him to the vet soon.

Ben & I got 2 meesus. Charlotte & No Name. Got them a sweet house & tech decks to play with.

Found an injured bandicoot & took him to the vet, not so good.

Anyway, done a fair bit in the last month or so, including chopping the tip of my thumb off.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're talking about mice, otherwise I'm at a loss.

    Did the bandicoot have a (wait for it)

    CRASH!? :D

    Maybe it's only funny to me since I've been playing PS1 a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, little mice :)

    & yeeeeesss he had a huge crash with a kitty cat, had a big chunk out of his side, poor fella. I was playing Crash Bandicoot just a couple weeks back & maaaan there is no similarity! don't know what kinda bandicoot the makers of the game were looking at, pfft...

    so what else you pair get up to over thar? have you found a pub or anything that you go to regularly?

    ReplyDelete