Sunday, September 5, 2010

Freedom of '76

I got this fantastic looking coffee mug the other day - it looks just like a cardboard mug except it's not & it's good for the environment, as I will not longer be plowing through cardboard mugs & using trees...


I have also finally caved into the hype & I have now got an iPhone 4. Yes, I am a little ashamed of this but it is very great. It was a necessity that I got a new phone as mine was close to 3 years old & I had to charge it for the hours when I slept & it would have no power by the time I finished work, my alarm no longer worked which I found out the hard way & woke up 30 minutes before I had to leave one morning & my phone also would each week delete all my fresh messages & bring back 82 very old, permanently deleted ones from 2 years ago.



Everett.


No comments:

Post a Comment