Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday.


Ben & I went to the show last night. I usually eww at the show & the waste of money, but man it was pretty damn fun.
Together we spent $250 on absolute rubbish - we both scored a wooden carved rubber band gun & bamboo bow & arrows in which the asains running the stall thought we were trying to steal stuff & when it came to us paying they thought for some reason we were trying to rip them off... Of course we got shitty showbags (I got a Harry Potter one simply because it came with a real feather quill!!), went on a few rides at $8 each was a bit of a rip, although we did pay $15 each for one ride that went for about 2 minutes but was pretty worth it.
There was this great vintage Star Wars X-Wing Fighter thing at one of those clown mouth games, that you could only win if you played 2 games & placed 5 balls in row 1 & 5 in row 6 & it had apparently only ever been done once & the person didn't pick the Star Wars toy, so it had been sitting there for 20 years & isn't made anymore. Ben offered $30 to buy it & obviously they knocked him back haha

I've been playing a fair bit of Fable II. I've now gotten married to Rick The Gypsy & we have a kid called Gail, foulest name ever...
I'm also playing a lot of Crackdown 2 simply to try & beat Ben's character in it's abilities... I'm not far off :)


No comments:

Post a Comment