Thursday, May 26, 2011

Written


I'm pretty pleased with my fairly consistent posts on this thing as of late. By no means are they worthy or fulfilling entries, but they're entries nonetheless.

Well this weekend I'm taking the car for a burn down to Mackay with Benjamine, just a lil trip but it should be aiight.
I'm not telling them that we're coming down though... Mum & Dad are going down the following day & staying for a while, but Ben & I come back the next day & have the house to ourselves.

I was listening to Fleetwood Mac's version of 'Landslide' which made me want to listen to the Smashing Pumpkins version. It's so damn good. I think Smashing Pumpkins version is better than Fleetwood Mac's... Then the Dixie Chicks version comes verrrry far behind in 3rd place. Eww...

I've bought no records lately either which is heaps slack on my part. Actually no, I bought Wild Cherry's self titled album with 'Play That Funky Music' & left it in the boot of my car & it's warped :(

Anyway, this is a cool photo that Ben took of me & his dog Max... We both have demon eyes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment