Monday, February 21, 2011

Catastrophe!

Only 2 sleep til the Brisbane/Soundwave & Gold Coast/Theme Parks trip!!

I'm trying not to get too excited about it, though I sorta am - I think mostly because there's no time restraints & we're all on holidays doing what we want when we want with no need to be anywhere - I love that :)

Today I got Julia Stone's solo album 'Memory Machine' & it's pretty sweet. I think my favourite song so far is 'Catastrophe' because it's probably the most upbeat song I've ever heard her sing.

I made some sushi today. I also ate a lot of that sushi, like A LOT, like 2 whole rolls to myself & now I'm mega full!! But it was gooood.

Today I think I got the rest of whatever I need for the trip & tomorrow I need to do some packing. I don't really like packing, like it makes me more excited about wherever I'm going but I hate the feeling that I've aaaaaalways forgotten something. & it's weird because it's not as if I'm going to some barren land where I'll be isolated & have no access to any shops - it's quite the opposite - yet I still can never shake that feeling.

& Greg gave me an Iron Maiden tee today haaha

No comments:

Post a Comment