Monday, November 29, 2010

Meet Me In The Garden


Today I made a little discovery while I was playing some records...
I had gotten my hands on Wolfmother 'Cosmic Egg' quite some time ago but had never listened to it because I wasn't much of a fan after the line-up change, but the cover looked pretty (so, so shallow)...
But after seeing them last week, they were pretty marvelous & I decided to give it a spin today. I was waiting for 'New Moon Rising' to play & it just never happened. Played side B, still not there. It should have been the second song on side A... It nearly drove me insane for 30 minutes until I gave up & had some lunch.
I came back to it later & put the other vinyl in, went through side C & found it!! FINALLY!
So that was pretty exciting that none of the songs are in order to that on the sleeve.


I got reeeeally bored for like 10 minutes today & came across these 2 sites...


I need to get myself a pair of these...






I'm not even sure why I'm putting these on here. At first glance I reckon they look pretty believable...



2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, funny pics.

    I freaked out at first when I saw those Docs, thinking they were teh same as mine! But they are floral, are they not? Over a year ago I scored a pair of second handers off ebay for about 30 bucks, similar, but instead of flowers they are covered in black adn white faces of people. Random. Interesting.
    Sadly, they are wearing after everyday use, and have holes in them.
    I've also been eyeing off floral ones, but they are all still too expensive man! :P

    Also heard that Wolfmother did a fantastic take of "Riders of the Storm" at Full Noise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they are floral ones!! they're beautiful :)
    yours sounds fantastic though...

    & yes they did a marvelous cover of riders of the storm! his voice was sooo good haha. they're whole set was great.

    ReplyDelete