Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday

I have a chest infection & it's infuriating me. I've had it for almost a week now. My cough is now one of those deep lung barks - I hate those. I'm going back to doctor tomorrow because I've finished my antibiotics & I'm feeling worse than when I started them.
& because of this I missed the first Friday night in a long time, extremely disappointed as I missed FLOYD.

I saw Jet & Powderfinger last night. It completely changed my view of Jet - I thought they were try hard, show off pricks, but last night they showed themselves to be quite the opposite. Powderfinger were alright, 2 encores was a bit much & I couldn't wait until it was over at that point to be honest - they were recording last nights show, so I may be seen in it, second row from the front, standing there at some stage (towards the end) with my arms crossed & coughing my guts up - that would be a disgrace! But yes, Jet were surprisingly good.

TAME IMPALA IN 10 DAYS BOYZZZZ!!!!

I sure hope this chest thing is completely gone by then, should be, it better be! But I have a habit for keeping the remnants of a cough for weeks, it just lingers. I'm doing my best to shake this one though, as quick as I possibly can - drugs, gargles, fruit, juice, vapors, lozenges, herbs, everything!

A lot of whinging has gone on in this entry & that's just too bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment