Monday, August 2, 2010

Draw Your MInd

A lot has happened this week. It was my last week of holidays - back to work today, I said goodbye to one of my best friends Rallings on Saturday & I don't know when I'll see him again - we worked out that it probably won't be for about 12 months, then yesterday I said goodbye to my other best friend Callum who is going overseas for about 4-5 months at this stage... So it's been a pretty full-on week, emotionally anyway haha.
I don't think it's all going to really sink in until I try to contact them to do something, then I'll kind of pause & be like, "Fuck, they aren't here anymore..."

So right now I'm kind of feeling like this...










Images via theselby.com

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I didn't really know Callum was going overseas :( I think I saw something on Facebook but didn't pay much attention.

    That's sad they've left at the sad time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that is shit.
    I didn't even make it to Rallings' party as my aunty was in surgery at the time and it was a no-or-go risk, really, so was with family waiting to see how she's go . .fortunately she turned out alright.

    Sucks balls all of that though. I do like how you describe your feelings in simple pictures/photos. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete